Do you understand?

…find something that suits your passion and mobilises all your potential, do it and serve the world with the sweetness that it promises, the solution it proffers and the change it brings. Just doing this one thing, and doing it well, will seat you permanently with the 5% that are making the remaining 95% grateful […]

Quantum: Hurts

Where do people get so much passion to pursue a course until they go full circles around the object of their desire…until they possess the gates of their destiny…until they grasp the very reason for their existence? So much drive, purpose, focus, etcetera. They seem to be out of league with the common man. What […]